What's on my makeup kit?

I don't know with you guys but as for me shopping for some makeup makes me relieved from stress. I still don' admit that I'm an impulsive buyer but I do admit spending alittle extra for my makeups. But I still don't go overboard... at least that's what I think. Anyway, as much as well wanted to use everything we bought all at the same time, we just can't. And carrying all of them is a bit of a problem. So much has been said I wanted to share some of my makeup essentials that I use almost all the time and have on my makeup kit.

1. Concealer



Maybe for some of you concealer is a bit necessary but as for me, dark circles has always been my problem so I really can't go without a concealer. I rush to the nearest store before I even run out of it. Concealer hides your imperfections such as dark circles, redness and blemishes.Right now I'm using Missha's The Style Perfect Concealer. I am honestly loving this product as it really covers everything I wanted to be covered up.

2. BB Cream

I have a huge obsession with BB Cream. I started using it about a year ago and I keep on loving it. Compare to foundation, bb cream feels very light on the face and it doesn't cake. I also love the fact that it blends to your complexion. My current favorite BB cream is  Nature Republic's By Flower BB Cream. It as SPF 35 PA++. Very light and easy to apply.

3. Powder


Since I love using cream on my face I have to set it with some powder to make it last longer. Plus, you can use the powder if you need to do some quick retouch. It is very easy to use and very handy. I'm currently using The Face Shop's Lovely ME:EX Angel Skin Powder Pack NB23.


4. Eyeliner


I can never go without an eyeliner, probably my most favorite makeup next to bb cream. I've tried different eyeliners such as pencil, liquid, pen and/or cream. Lately I've been using Maybelline's Eyestudio Gel Liner.


5. Eyeshadow

Using an earth tone or some warm shade eyeshadow makes you look appear more natural. Since I'm not a fan of going out at night natural makeup would be perfect for me. Try Covergirl's Eyeshadow, they have natural sades that would be very nice for a no-makeup look.

6. Blush on

Ofcourse we need some blush to give us some color on our cheeks. As for me I'm not a fan of pinkish cheeks so I usually use bronzer or and shade closer to that. If you like your blush the same way I do try The Face Shop's Color Nuance for Cheek.

7. Mascara and Eyelash curler

As much as I wanted it to be curled my lashes are naturally straight so I had to use mascara and curl my lashes. For my curler I'm currently using Missha's Eyelash curler and I'm loving it s much. As for my mascara      I'm using Nature Republic's SO BIG Mascara Curling, though I'm planning to try other mascara after this. Probably gonna try Covergirls' Lash blash Mascara or Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander.

8. Lipstick and lip gloss



To finish it all up we ofcourse can not neglect our lips. Add some color or shine to your lips using your favorite lipstick and lipgloss. Recently, I'm all about nude lips and since I wear alot of eye makeup I find too much color on my lips unnecessary. I love using Revlon's Matte Nude Attitude 001 with Majolica Majorca's Rouge Majex Beige. At time that I really wanted to was away all the colors of my lips I use Etude House's COlor Me Nude lipstick as the base for my lips.


And now....

The next thing you have to do is have a small bag or pouch to keep them. I have a small pouch to have them and carry them with me. These are my personal makeup essentials and the products I usually use. That's it... My own makeup kit that I can't go without.. How about you? What's on your makeup kit?

Comments

  1. hi! nice make-up pouch, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The following are what’s on my make up kit: concealer, press powder, lipstick, lip-gloss and eyeliner.
    -Pauline @ Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment