Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream #2


My currently most used BB Cream. I bought this a week a go and it's too early to tell that it's my new favorite. Though I have been using this every single day since I bought it. My main reason for buying this is because of JYJ but end up liking it.

How to use it?


Apply a face primer and using your fingers or a foundation brush apply the cream all over your face and neck. Blend it all out. Apply a loose powder on top of it to set the cream.

How does it feels on your skin?


The reason I love bb cream is that it is very light on your face as if you not wearing anything at all. Also it does cake like liquid foundation does. It blends out on your complexion really well.

Why I love this product?

I get the coverage I wanted with this bb cream. It covers my imperfections and redness. I also love the shade of the cream on my skin.

Why I don't like about it?

Even I use a primer I felt like it easily fade off and I have to reapply again. Probably because of my active activities that's why.

Would I recommend it?

Yes. I looks natural on me and I love the result it gives me so I would definitely recommend it.

Comments