What is BB Cream?

What is BB Cream?


Blemish Balm Cream or simply BB Cream is a popular beauty products among Asians. The craze started in South Korea, which became popular among celebrities and now spreading in Japan and other South East Asian countries like the Philippines as well as in Europe and USA. 



What does BB Cream do? 
Touted as Korean’s secret weapon to beautiful skin, BB Cream gives you a natural coverage and a “no makeup look” that every girls would love to have. It works like a tinted moisturizer and unlike foundation it doesn’t clog pores. It also helps you conceal imperfections and at the same time heals, soften and smoothen skin. 
Why I prefer BB Cream over foundation?
Unlike foundation, BB cream is very light on the face as if you’re not wearing anything at all. It doesn’t cake when your under the sun and the best part is that it blends in your skin tone. Plus BB Cream works for any season.
BB Creams I Have tried..
Etude House's BB Magic Cream
I use this as a base make up. It gives nice, natural coverage and it blends in your complexion.
Etude House’s Precious Mineral BB Cream Sheer Glowing Skin

Probably my favorite and most used bb cream. It gives you a glowing skin and has a SPF 30/PA++. I really can’t describe the smell it’s like the smell of a clay, something like that. You don’t need too much in applying this.

Etude House’s Precious Mineral BB Cream Sheer Silky Skin

I find it too white for me. The scent is lighter that Sheer glowing skin. Has SPF 30/PA++
Skin79's 
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Function Hot Pink



I'm not that crazy about this product. It doesn't give me the coverage that I wanted. I find it too light. It's good for a no makeup look.

Nature Republic's By Flower


My new favorite bb cream. I love it's coverage and smell. The main reason I bought this is because JYJ is endorsing it but I was surprised when I used it. It covers my imperfections and is very light. It suit my complexion well.

Comments